Minneapolis Snowy Sunset Cylindrical Lampshade
360° panoramic image of Snowy Minneapolis captured by drone at sunset
Flexible, hand-sewn fabric sleeve fits lampshade drum for floor or table lamp or suspended from cord set
Fabric is smooth, satin-finished poly blend with a soft, light feel
Lampshade is made of steel with an epoxy/polyester powder coating and a shiny surface that reflects light
Diameter and width of 13 inches (33 cm) and a height of 9 inches (24 cm)
Ships for free in the contiguous US and Canada with reversible fabric cover and easy assembly instructions
Fabric cover is machine washable
Compatible with cord sets (sold separately) and white light bulbs with opaque, milky opal finish
90-day warranty and 30-day return policy (excluding custom orders)
Experience the stunning beauty of a snowy sunset in Minneapolis with our 360° Minneapolis Snowy Sunset Cylindrical Lampshade. Captured with a drone at sunrise by Pierre360, this panoramic image showcases the Minneapolis cityscape in a vibrant, sharp fashion. The flexible premium fabric sleeve is hand sewn and fits the lampshade drum, either for a floor or table lamp, or suspended and hanging from a cord set. All you have to do is put the sleeve upside down around the drum to switch the image on the fabric to fit a suspended lamp or a ground lamp.
• 360° continuous panorama image projected around the cylinder for optimal viewing in all directions.
• Fabric Material: Smooth, slightly stretchable satin-finished poly blend with a soft, light feel and a beautifully fluid drape.
• Structural Material: Third-party lamp design made with steel with an epoxy/polyester powder coating.
• Appearance: Luminous and glowing, with a polished shiny surface and a semi-transparent quality that allows light to pass through when shone from behind. When turned, the shiny surface reflects light with fine, intricate detail.
• Finished Size: Diameter and width of 13 inches (33 cm) and a height of 9 inches (24 cm).
• Shipping: This lampshade ships for free in a 1 lb 7 oz flat-pack in the contiguous United States and Canada. Your shipment includes your 360° artwork reversible fabric cover (hanging or standing) with a third-party cylindrical lampshade for easy assembly.
• Compatibility: This lampshade is compatible with cord sets of your choice. Cord sets and light bulbs are not included and sold separately. To get the best results, we recommend using a white light bulb with an opaque, milky opal finish for an even, diffused distribution of light inside the sphere. You can also use cord sets with a switch, such as Ikea’s Havsris, or cord sets without a switch, such as Ikea’s Sunneby. LED bulbs with low wattage can minimize light spill, while bulbs with stronger wattage can brighten the image within and beyond the surface of the lampshade. Clear or colored light bulbs may produce underwhelming effects. Please note that the panoramic image is specifically printed for a suspended design, so it will appear upside-down if placed on a floor or table lamp fixture.
• Care instructions: You may clean the lampshade fabric with a duster. It’s easy to remove, and can be machine washed for convenient cleaning. Machine wash at 85°F (30°C), tumble dry on low heat, hang to dry, do not use a spin cycle, iron on low heat. Do not bleach.
• Origin: This quality 360° artwork is designed, edited, calibrated, prepared, and hand sewn in the United States. The fabric selection came after two years of research and development, and reviewing the properties of hundreds of textiles. Please note that the finished lampshade may have slight imperfections due to the nature of the individual fabric printing and hand sewing process.
• Warranty: This lampshade is covered by a 90-day warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If you experience any issues with your lampshade within the first 90 days of purchase, please contact us for a replacement or repair at no additional cost.
• Return policy: If you are not 100% satisfied with your lampshade, you may return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, minus any shipping costs. The lampshade must be in its original condition and packaging to be eligible for return. Please contact us to initiate the return process. Please note that custom orders and/or personalized products may not be eligible for return or exchange. If you have any questions about the return or exchange of your lampshade, please don’t hesitate to contact us.”