Stone Arch Bridge Cylindrical Lampshade
360° panoramic image of Stone Arch Bridge Cylindrical Lampshade at sunset
Flexible, hand-sewn fabric sleeve fits lampshade drum for floor or table lamp or suspended from cord set
Fabric is smooth, satin-finished poly blend with a soft, light feel
Lampshade is made of steel with an epoxy/polyester powder coating and a shiny surface that reflects light
Diameter and width of 13 inches (33 cm) and a height of 9 inches (24 cm)
Ships for free in the contiguous US and Canada with reversible fabric cover and easy assembly instructions
Fabric cover is machine washable
Compatible with cord sets (sold separately) and white light bulbs with opaque, milky opal finish
90-day warranty and 30-day return policy (excluding custom orders)
Add a touch of romance to your home with our Stone Arch Bridge Cylindrical Lampshade. Depicting a stunning panoramic view of the iconic Minneapolis landmark, this lampshade captures the magic of sunset walks on the bridge. The flexible premium fabric sleeve is hand sewn and fits the lampshade drum, either for a floor or table lamp, or suspended and hanging from a cord set. All you have to do is put the sleeve upside down around the drum to switch the image on the fabric to fit a suspended lamp or a ground lamp.
• 360° continuous panorama image projected around the cylinder for optimal viewing in all directions.
• Fabric Material: Smooth, slightly stretchable satin-finished poly blend with a soft, light feel and a beautifully fluid drape.
• Structural Material: Third-party lamp design made with steel with an epoxy/polyester powder coating.
• Appearance: Luminous and glowing, with a polished shiny surface and a semi-transparent quality that allows light to pass through when shone from behind. When turned, the shiny surface reflects light with fine, intricate detail.
• Finished Size: Diameter and width of 13 inches (33 cm) and a height of 9 inches (24 cm).
• Shipping: This lampshade ships for free in a 1 lb 7 oz flat-pack in the contiguous United States and Canada. Your shipment includes your 360° artwork reversible fabric cover (hanging or standing) with a third-party cylindrical lampshade for easy assembly.
• Compatibility: Pair your unique pendant lampshade with a cord set of your choice (not included): you may use a cord set with a switch, such as Ikea’s Havsris, or a cord set without a switch, such as Ikea’s Sunneby. Use a white light bulb. You may use a floor lamp, table lamp. The panoramic image is printed for a standing or hanging design as the fabric cover is easily removable and reversible.
• Care instructions: You may clean the lampshade fabric with a duster. It’s easy to remove, and can be machine washed for convenient cleaning. Machine wash at 85°F (30°C), tumble dry on low heat, hang to dry, do not use a spin cycle, iron on low heat. Do not bleach.
• Origin: This quality 360° artwork is designed, edited, calibrated, prepared, and hand sewn in the United States. The fabric selection came after two years of research and development, and reviewing the properties of hundreds of textiles. Please note that the finished lampshade may have slight imperfections due to the nature of the individual fabric printing and hand sewing process.
• Warranty: This lampshade is covered by a 90-day warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If you experience any issues with your lampshade within the first 90 days of purchase, please contact us for a replacement or repair at no additional cost.
• Return policy: If you are not 100% satisfied with your lampshade, you may return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, minus any shipping costs. The lampshade must be in its original condition and packaging to be eligible for return. Please contact us to initiate the return process. Please note that custom orders and/or personalized products may not be eligible for return or exchange. If you have any questions about the return or exchange of your lampshade, please don’t hesitate to contact us.”